Five Minute Candy Bar Pie
Prep Time: 5 min
Total Time: 5 min
Crunchy, chocolate-covered candy bar pieces provide a delightful texture contrast to the creamy, pudding filling in this pie.
- 1 1/4 cups cold milk
- 2 packages (4-serving size) chocolate or vanilla flavor instant pudding & pie filling
- 1 tub (8 oz.) frozen non-dairy whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 4 bars (1.5 oz each) chocolate-covered wafer candy bars, cut into 1/4-inch pieces, divided
- 1 Keebler® Ready Crust® Chocolate Pie Crust
1. In large bowl beat milk and pudding mix with wire whisk for 1 minute. (Mixture will be very thick.) Whisk in half of whipped topping.
2. Reserve 1/4 cup of candy bars. Stir remaining candy into pudding mixture. Spread in crust.
3. Top with remaining whipped topping. Sprinkle with reserved candy. Garnish as desired. Enjoy immediately or refrigerate until ready to serve.