Easy Strawberry Yogurt Tarts
Prep Time: 5 min
Total Time: 65 min
It's hard to believe that something so delicious can be so easy to prepare! Just fold together strawberry yogurt and whipped topping, then spoon it over fresh berries.
- 2 containers (6 oz.) low-fat strawberry yogurt
- 1 cup frozen non-dairy whipped topping, thawed
- 1 1/2 cups quartered fresh strawberries, divided
- 1 package Keebler® Ready Crust® Mini Graham Cracker Pie Crust
1. In medium bowl fold together yogurt and whipped topping. Reserve 6 strawberry pieces. Arrange remaining strawberries in tart crusts.
2. Spoon yogurt mixture over strawberries. Refrigerate at least 1 hour.
3. Top each tart with reserved strawberry piece. Store in refrigerator.